Wisconsin Badger Camp’s staff are as important to the campers as the activities or the natural surroundings.
Summer staff members are carefully selected for their understanding, patience, experience, and personal commitment to the campers as individuals. Over 70 paid staff, including nurses, dietitians, activity directors, and counselors are hired each summer. Staff attend a week-long training prior to camper arrival.
The majority of summer staff employees reside on camp throughout their 11-week commitment. The typical workweek starts at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday and ends at 5:00 p.m. on Friday. The 2021 summer employment dates are from June 5th – August 21st, 2021.
- Main Camp Counselors, Age 18+
- Primitive Camp Counselor, Age 18+
- Trip Lead Counselor, Age 21+
- Trip Counselor, Age 19+
- Activity Directors, Age 18+
- Camping/Fishing Director 18+
- Lifeguards/Aquatics Director 18+
- Healthcare Staff, Age 18+
- Head Cook, Age 21+
- Dietician, Age 20+
- Kitchen Assistants, Age 16+
- Secretaries, Age 18+
- Housekeeping, Age 16+
- Salary PLUS room and board
- College credit possible
- Possible paid training for additional certifications
- Form friendships that last a lifetime
- A summer that you will never forget!
- Different Staff trips for ex. Tubing on the river, Milwaukee Brewers games
Check out our job descriptions.