Dying the Pasta- This Pasta Can also be used in Sensory bins and Art Projects. This is also how you can color white rice.
- Pasta- Dry
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Food Coloring
- Baking Sheet/Tray
- Tissue Paper/Parchment Paper
- Ziplock Bags- 1 gallon size
- Put the dried pasta into the ziplock bags.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of food coloring and 1 drop of rubbing alcohol into the bags. Seal them and shake well till each pasta piece gets completely coated.
- Place the tissue papers or parchment paper on the tray and then empty the colored pasta on them for drying.
Making the Necklace
- Plain and Dyed Macaroni
- Yarn, String, Fishing Wire, or any other item to make a necklace out of
- Cut the cotton thread of the desired length and start stringing the pasta pieces one by one.
- Tie both the sides of the string once you have reached the end.
These Necklaces can be themed to any Holiday, season and or anything! Let’s see what you can make!